Heather Princess

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Top Ten Movies

I decided that I should pick my top 10 movies...so here they are...only problem is that I have so many movies I love...I'll probably think of more when this is all over and done with.

10) 10 Things I Hate About You

The scene where he sings to her on the field alone would make this movie make the cut!

9) Rent --One of the best movies that I've seen in a long time!


8) Anne Of Green Gables -- I've always loved these movies ever since I was a little girl! I wanted to BE Anne Shirley!

7) Dead Man Walking


6) Billy Madison -- Don't know...just always loved this movie...Adam Sandler is my favorite!


5) How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days...This movie just makes me laugh so hard EVERY TIME!


4) Top Gun -- When they sing in the bar...that's enough to make the top 10 list... also "It's classified...I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."


3) Love Actually -- Just a great movie!


2) Empire Records...I could watch this movie over and over and over again and never get bored...it is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!


And my number one favorite movie is...

1) THE BREAKFAST CLUB! This movie is a classic...it never gets old...I could watch it everyday! It has so many great scenes and I've loved it for ages! Classic 80's!


Okay so that's today's list of top ten movies...but by tomorrow it could change easily...there are just so many good movies that I love...in fact someone will probably remind me of my favorites in like 10 minutes...then I'll want to change...but oh well cuz the list is done now!

Leave your top 10 movies...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyy heather ok top 10 movies not in any particular order:
    1. a walk to remember
    2 the notebook
    3. i am sam
    4. radio
    5. Narnia lion witch and warddrobe
    6. ladder 49
    7. sleepless in seattle
    8. the passion of the christ
    9. life as a house
    10. cellular

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    omg... this'll be hard... hmmm
    1. Bridget Jones' Diary
    2. The Prince and Me
    3. Remember the Titans
    4. Mansfield Park
    5. Under the Tuscan Sun
    6. Life as a House
    7. Hotel Rwanda
    8. Pretty Woman
    9. Lord of the Rings
    10.Finding Neverland
    there... i did it!!!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Mmmm....all very good top 10's...LOVE life as a house...Love pretty woman...and many more on both those list...OH MY...See why this is so hard!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey those were all great movies. My top ten in no actual order is:
    1. Swing Kids
    2. Dead Poets Society
    3. Oliver!
    4. The Pianist
    5. The Shawshank Redemption
    6. John Q
    7. The Burbs
    8. The Money Pit
    9. Finding Neverland
    10.Ferris Bueller's Day Off

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Awwww...Moulin Rouge...Erin..you are so right...that one SOOOOOOOO should have been on my top ten list...I'm so friggin' stupid!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home