Heather Princess

Thursday, March 30, 2006

50th Blog...Whoohoo!

Wow...I can't believe that I've written 50 of these blogs...most of which are pretty meaningless and always have me trying to come up with something interesting to write...

Well...today was a pretty great day. I met up with some of my friends from High School and just had coffee (well...I didn't...but they did...wish I did!) It was so surreal to discuss what we are all doing now because it just seems like High School was not that long ago. And now Karen is getting married and it just seems so strange...but good!

It was hilarious because I was telling Chris and Karen how I was making a list of things that I wanted to do...but I was not sure if it should be before I am 50 or 30 or just no time limit...and Chris reminded me that 30 is not that far away...and that seemed so surreal also...

I am really trying to decide what to do next with my life...I am just praying about it and trying to sort it out...I think that I have a personality where I just get really restless really easily...I just always want to be doing something new and exciting...and I'm starting to think that maybe I just have to come to the conclusion that maybe that just is not possible...but yet I am a dreamer and so I'd like to continue thinking that God will continue to bring new and exciting things for me to do! Oh well...still just thinking that through...so most of what I just wrote probably doesn't even make much sense...but to me it does!

That's it for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY HAPPY 50th BLOG!!!
    i love ya little boy and im sure God has something BIG instore for u!!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow 50 blogs, I am not sure if I've done that many. Maybe I should find that out. I am in the same boat. I'm not really sure what to do now. I know I will be going home, and looking for a job, but I'm not totally sure If I am suppose to actually be a music teacher. I question that a lot. I will be praying for you that God will reveal to you what you should be doing. Enjoy, HT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home