Heather Princess

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Morning!

So Friday mornings are one of my favorite times...Every Friday morning I get together with my friend/mentor Denise. She brings so much joy to my heart and I love hanging with her on Friday mornings...it is something that I look forward to each week. We just chat and discuss things as well as pray together. She is so amazing. I really thank God for my friendship with Denise, I am so blessed to have her in my life.

In fact, I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I was thinking about all the people that have come in and out of my life over the last few years and have seen that God has really blessed me with some amazing friendships...I have many good friends I made in Australia that I treasue...as well as people who've come in and out of 614.

Well...I should go get some work done now!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that you are able to have a great friend like Denise in your life. I remember when she was our counsellor at camp. I think that was a great year. Well I hope you have a good day. HT

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay im a treasured friend from Australia :D... hey heather!! love the people at streetlevel!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home