Heather Princess

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Heather Rowe Is Visiting !!!!

Well...my good friend Heather Rowe has been here since Wednesday night and we have been having loads of fun! It's funny how you can not see someone for a long time and then when you see them again it's like you had seen each other yesterday! That's how it felt with Heather...it was like we just picked right back up where we had previously been!

She's been welcomed right back into the life of 614 with me...doing squads, bible study, hanging out with kids that I mentor...it has been great fun!

Today I went and watched some of our kids leaders and kids play sports...and then I decided that I would try when they were playing tackle football. So let's just say that now I am washing grass stains out of my favorite jeans...but I'd say it was worth it...although I did get tackled by a bunch of 10 year old boys ..You'd think I could hold my own!

Now tonight my friend Kathy and I are hosting and "80's pop party" It is going to be so much fun! It all started off as a New Kids On The Block party...but we had to add a bit more of a differnet slant to convice some people to attend! Well...must go...I have to do some shopping for our party tonight! So that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home