Heather Princess

Monday, July 02, 2007

Footy, Sam's 18th & Canada Day!!!

I had a very very eventful weekend this weekend! On Friday night we had "God & Pizza" which is the youth group at Shop 16 (Reservoir Salvos) and we had a fun night playing Karaoke video games and it was great! Then on Saturday I went to my second ever Footy game. I saw St. Kilda play. It was great...I went with Cate and her husband Michael and some kids from Reservoir. That was so much fun!

Following that on Saturday night I went to Sam's (a girl who goes to shop 16)18th birthday Party. It was so much fun!

THEN on Saturday I hosted a Canada Day party with Esther (from Toronto!) at my house. We played Canadian Trivia (with prizes to win I might add!) and we had Canadian music playing and Esther had downloaded some great Molsen Canadian commercials and we watched them! Hilarious! Then Esther and I taught all the Aussies the words for O Canada and we went out onto the front lawn with sparklers and sang O Canada! It was so much fun! Oh...and we also had Poutine and Burgers and a great time!

So...as you can see my weekend was absolutely fantastic! Yippee!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes canada day was great fun wen i left i had that song in my head "i am canadan you know i am"

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey hp!!! What's going on???? Miss ya.

    I've been out of the "blog" loop for a while, thought I'd check back in and catch up on my reading.

    Glad to hear you celebrated Canada Day in style!!

    Talk to you soon ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home