Heather Princess

Monday, August 06, 2007

My Lovely Friend Katherine

I have a freind here in Melbourne named Katherine L. She is so very lovely and I am just blogging about the loveliness that is Katherine! I had the pleasure of hanging out with her 2 times this week. She is good fun! And always up for a good laugh!

I met Katherine through our mutual friend Cate (who is very lovely herself I might add). Katherine brings a lot of joy with her whereever she goes. She is fun, happy, delightful. I just can't think of enough words to describe!

I'll have to post a picture of us soon so that you can all see my lovely friend!

Oh...and...has anyone else noticed that I've improved at my length between blogs recently! Good one! 10 points for me!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heather your friend sounds pretty awesome. wish i had a friend like that.
    i would love to find a beautiful view with you, but then you might not get to sit and relax as i think we'd be talking so much!
    but still, lets go crusing baby.
    katherine lingard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home