Heather Princess

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRR...for some reason I could not make this blog have a title. Not sure why! I might go back and try to fix it later. Today was one of those very interesting days. It felt like my head was going to explode. I just had too much racing around my mind at the same time. Oh well! Tomorrow will be better.

I had the most random day. I got my business cards...but they were wrong...DOH! And I also got to talk to Shannon on the phone which was good. That was so the most random thinking...but that's seriously what it's been like for me all day today. It is really funny!

Tonight I am down to make dinner at home. Who knows what I'll decide to make! It could be interesting. There are only 2 of us home this week anyways because my other 2 housemates are in PNG visiting their parents who are officers stationed there. So it is pretty weird having half of the house away.

I think that maybe this weekend I might try to explore Melbourne a little bit...I'm not much of an explorer on my own...so we'll see how that goes. It could be fun! It will at the very least be an adventure of some sort. Life is crazytown...but good!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tomorrow can only be better for you HeatheR...sorry I won't be at work, but looking forward to Thursday.

    V

     

Post a Comment

<< Home