Heather Princess

Monday, July 09, 2007

Slack Blogger...

Arrrgh! I am such a slack blogger the last little while. I get really good for a bit and they I die down...then I get good again. So hopefully we've entered the good phase at the moment...only time will tell I suppose!

I had a good weekend. On Friday night I got to hang out with a fellow Canadian. That was great fun! Then on Saturday I went over to Cate's to help her set up for Leah's 21st...and then I went to Leah's 21st. It was all good fun. Cate and Michael got puppies which is really very exciting. They are SOOOOOOOO cute! I will try to post a picture of them another time. I don't have my camera cord with me at the moment.

On sunday I had a good day also. I ended up going to a couple of different church services. One was definately more boring than the other...but both were pretty good. I also spent some time in the afternoon hanging out with friends which was fun...and later that night I went to see the movie knocked up. It's pretty funny but has some pretty foul language in it.

Well...I will try to be more faithful in my blogging...but I'm not making any promises. I just don't want to have to break them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home