Heather Princess

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yippee!!! My First Thing Is Done!

The first part of my job here in Aus. was to get the 2Love website information ready...and that is now done! Yippee! Ben, the guy who actually did the webpage, did an AMAZING job and it looks so good! I am really really happy with it...

Check it out at www.2love.salvationarmy.org.au

Things are going really well for me here. I am happy and I am loving life! I do need a new supply of Tim Hortons coffee though because I drank the last of it yesterday...so I'll have to get someone on that for me!

Today I got to spend some time with Noah, who is my boss Dave's 5 year old son. He is just too cute. I still can't get over how cute kids with accents are! Then this afternoon I got to meet Kaja, who is Sonia's (the assistant TYS)little girl. She was so adorable...so outgoing!

Well...I should go...I'm watching a movie with my fellow Canadian Esther tonight! That's it...that's all!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger fee said…

    love ya. miss ya. but not the cold weather!!!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger fee said…

    andi was just catching up on blogs. seriously. i've told you before - hairdresser is nadia, and waxer is sandy.
    i'll get you the numbers...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home