Heather Princess

Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Off To Sydney!

I'm off to Sydney for the weekend...As I've already said before I'm going for Casey's 21st which is on tomorrow night!

Today was a good day. I had a lot of fun...and a lot of coffee...hmmmm...maybe those two things go together!! We had a great lunch of poutine! All Canadians reading this blog will actually know what that is! So that was a nice bonus for me!

Only 3 MORE HOURS until my plane takes off for Sydney! Yippee!!!! I'm not the biggest fan of flying...but this will seem short compared to the journey to get from Canada to Australia...I'll feel like we've barely even left the ground!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Vanessa - I'll try to bring you something back from your beautiful city!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Heather - hope you have a fab time! Sure you will. Look forward to hearing all about it Monday!

    Bunny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home