Heather Princess

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

FINALLY I CAN HAVE A TITLE AGAIN!



First of all...I'm very proud because I made my first Latte ever! Lorelle taught me how to make it...it was fantastic! So the photo above is that Latte!

Obviously my week must be going better cuz I can title my blogs again! Today was crazytown...I went to a meeting with Dave and when we came out to go to the car there was HAIL! So the ground was all white...it felt a bit like home!

Not too much news to tell. I'm looking forward to going to Sydney this weekend for the lovely Casey's 21st! That should be exciting...I'll be sure to post pictures of that after the weekend!

That's it for now...10 points for me!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather - I'm so proud of you! It's only 5.45 and your blog is there! Well done my Mother Rabbit.

    Ness

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GAH!!! TEN POINTS FOR YOU! ABSOLUTELY! You desrve likie 100 points actually, but let's stick with ten cos it sounds better. lol. I am seriously so excited that you're coming. SERIOUSLY. How are you gonna get here and stuff? Are you ok with everything?

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Casey...I am so excited!! I have it all sorted out! I'm staying with Matt and Emma and Sean is going to pick me up to get to your party! Can't wait to see you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home