Heather Princess

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Connections07

I had a great weekend. It was the weekend of Connections07...which is the Australia Southern Territories commissioning and similar type thing to congress. It was a really busy weekend but a LOT of fun! I worked on the Corps Programme Dept. booth at the expo for MANY hours. It was good because I got to meet and talk to a lot of new people.

My boss Dave and his wife Kylie were commissioned as Salvation Army Officers and it was really wonderful to get to see that. I was blessed.

The weekend had its ups and downs (as most days do!), but overall it was a really fun and exciting.

We also had a youth rally on Saturday night that was a hit. There were lots of bands there and it was a fantastic time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home