Heather Princess

Friday, September 14, 2007

I Love FIRES!


For the last few weeks in a row I've been involved in at least one fire everyweek! Now...these are not the kind of fires that are bad like the ones that I've had in my past. These are CONTROLLED bon-fires in a backyard in a fire pit. Last night I had a great bonfire. It started off with our after school Girls Group for teens and we all sat around the fire and talked and had fun. Then we drove the girls home, and my friend Leah (whose house we were at) and I came back and continued the fire!

We roasted marshmallows, sang songs, had good life discussions...and pretty much just had a fantastic time. We only left the fire to go get more wood so we could keep the fire going. The only bad thing about the fire was that it did distract us from going to the gym. We had every intention to go...but the fire was just too inticing!

By about 9:30 Esther (who happens to live with Leah!) came home and saw us in the backyard with the fire (actually I believe that she smelt it first from in the house!!!) and so she came out and joined us. We sang more songs...(from such great artists as Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Bon Jovi...some nice 80's classic...you name it we pretty much sang it!). Eventually though, all good things must come to an end. So we had to finish up the fire...although I'm pretty sure that Leah might have slept out by the fire all night! That was the plan anyway!

Good times with good friends...there is nothing better than that!

PS - Tomorrow is TATTOO DAY! I'm so excited!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather - my dear friend, with your reputation who let you near a fire?? Do they know your background with fires??

    Little Bunny - just concerned that's all!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Ha ha! I'm not sure they did know my background...but it sure was FUN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home