Heather Princess

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Tattoo...

I'm so excited...I've got an appointment to get a new tattoo on Saturday! I'll post pictures of it when it is done! I'm going to a place in Melbourne where my good friend Cate just recently got a tattoo from! This will be my 3rd one...and probably my second last...I just want one more after this one.

Today was a funny day. I was SOOOOOO tired when I got up. The first thing I did when I got to work was to go and get the biggest coffee I could...but it didn't really seem to help much. It was a quiet day at work. A lot of people were away.

Tonight I made a satay thing for dinner. It was so good. I thought so anyways! My housemates might beg to differ...but oh well! At least I've not had any fires in this house ;)

This post really doesn't have much to do with the title...I really should have called it random rambling or something like that...oh well...too late for that now!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger fee said…

    what's it gonna be?
    what did cath get?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home