Heather Princess

Monday, September 17, 2007

Nothing Really!

I had a great weekend! My tattoo turned out just exactly how I wanted it! I had fun at another great fire with my two favorite fire friends, Cate & Leah. We took lots of photos which are up on facebook...I'd put some up here...but I'm don't have them with me.

Right now I am at LaTrobe University with my lovely housemate Claire. We are just checking our e-mails and facebooks, etc. Good times. Then...we shall go home. Very exciting stuff.

I went to an enrollement of senior soldiers last night. It was great...there were 6 new Senior Soldiers enrolled at Box Hill Corps in Melbourne. The night was really great!

Not really much more to say at the moment...OH WAIT! In exactly one week today I'll be in the GOLD COAST...surfers paradise to be exact! I'm so excited. Should be so fun. I'm going to a conference...I expect to learn heaps and am looking forward to that greatly!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very well done my friend.

    Going to Queensland?? Who will I talk to at work next week?

    Little Bunny

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger fee said…

    heath - i just saw your tatt on dave's blog. sweet.
    are you going to be in QLD for my wedding (29th?)- how are you going to celebrate this day that you so long ago predicted would come to pass...???

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    slacker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home