Heather Princess

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas In Australia!

Christmas in Australia has now come and gone for me. It was weird. It was good. I had a lot of fun. I went to the beach on boxing day (!!!!). So crazy. I spent my Christmas break in a country town called Bairnsdale. I spent it with my friend Perri and her family and I had a really wonderful time. it was strange to be away from my family and friends in T.O., but it was a great time of fun and relaxation.

Oh...and I got sunburned. I think that this is the first time in my entire life that I can say I got a sunburn on Christmas! Haha!

Now I have 2 more days left until I go back to work. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with them. I have to get some practical stuff done, like cleaning the bathroom and doing some laundry...sounds very exciting, I'm sure!

That's about all I have to share for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home