Heather Princess

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Poutine Thursday...

So yesterday at work we had Poutine. It was great...I've got some of my co-workers a little bit hooked on the poutine! And when we make it in the cafeteria people give us strange looks...they don't really "get" the whole poutine thing here in Oz...but they are starting to!

Today I am in Sydney for Unlimited...a conference run by the Australia Eastern Territory. It starts tonight at 7:00...so for today I am going on an adventure in Sydney. We will see how much I can remember from being here in 2005...surely I couldn't forget how to get places! I'm heading out for that adventure in a few minutes...it will be wonderful!

Just talked on the phone to my friend Denise from home...that was great. And yesterday I got to talk to my family and to Fiona! It is always fun to hear people's voices and find out how they are doing.

Well...I'd better get going on my adventure!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is Poutine?!?

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Poutine is chips, Gravy & cheese...Good canadian goodness.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I want Poutine....NOW

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That poutine is so good - not so good for my wasteline every Thursday though!!

    Ness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home