Heather Princess

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rolling Beds...

Well...you may be wondering what this title may possibly mean. I just got back from taking some kids to Jr. Youth Councils, when I went to go to sleep last night I realized that my bed I was sleeping on was on wheels. So every time that I moved during the night my bed moved...I was rolling all over the place...cuz apparently I must turn and move a lot in my sleep! So that was a bit of an adventure...trying to fall asleep on my wonderful rolling bed.

Youth Councils was good fun. The kids seemed to really really enjoy themselves and the 614 worship team did a really amazing job of leading the kids in worship and I really enjoyed watching them worship God in some really fun and really amazing ways!

Just did the drive home which was great because all the kids in my van fell asleep on the way home so Bethany and I just listened to some great music and talked and enjoyed our Tim Horton's! But now I must say that I'm super exausted...and my throat is a bit sore...but it was so worth the time at camp!

That's it for now!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought u werent havent coffe until Seans brother gets better??? hmm miss Heather!!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Tim Hortons serves stuff other than coffee!!! Tea is good too!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hey look... I'm commenting on your blog! Are you happy now? You better be! Muah... loves ya!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Heather Princess said…

    Yes...Yes I am happy now!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    awww..was it Jr Youth Council time already?? Seems like we just had the last one...man, time is flying!! Hope you had fun! I totally miss camp and regent kids!! oh, and miss you as well!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home