Heather Princess

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Stranded.

I just spent 10 long boring hours stranded at SanFrancisco Airport...BORING. Although I did have facebook to keep me entertained. Then I took a 5 hour flight...a not very comfy one at that, to Dulles Washington. I've never even heard of Dulles Washington before! Oh well...and now in less than an hour I will get on my flight to TORONTO...FINALLY! It's about time.

I can't wait to see all my friends and family. I already miss my friends from Melbourne though. I wish I could be in 2 places at once.

I've had such a small amount of sleep it is UNBELIEVABLE! I'm going to be so tired. I arrive in Toronto at 9:45am instead of 11:33 last night. Oh well. They say you should stay up to avoid jet lag...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope. I do know that my Daddy is picking me up and taking me straight for a Timmy's coffee! Hurrah for my dad!

Dulles Airport is more boring than San Fran...I'm glad I've only had to spend 2 hours here!

Well...more Toronto updates to come surely!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am so glad you are in Toronto! I can't wait to see you, Heather Princess!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sadly your daddy got the flu and didn't even get to pick you up and take you to Tim Horton's. I was certainly glad your mother was not sick and was able to meet you!
    Your daddy was quite sad ... :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home